Dear Cather Friends,
For the rest of this My Antonia centenary year, we'll be featuring readers' stories about why and how Willa Cather's iconic novel is important and special to them, on the Willa Cather Foundation website, www.willacather.org.  Check out the first two stories, by Caterine Avila-Pastor and Josh Dolezal--I think you'll find them fascinating, as I did.  A story by Will Fellows will soon follow.
You'll also find at the WCF an invitation to add your own story to this series.  Please do!  And encourage your students who may have read the novel, or be doing so this semester, to contribute--as well as other fans of the novel that you know.  We're hoping to feature an assortment of voices, celebrating Cather's novel in a variety of ways.  If you have any questions about this project, please send them--and your stories-- to me ([log in to unmask]).  And keep your eye on the WCF website for more Antonia stories, as this year of celebration continues.
Best to all,
Ann