Eric:

Send him to UMKC.  We are in the process of starting our field in development.

Linwood Tauheed

On Wed, Sep 26, 2018 at 10:07 AM, Hake, Eric R <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Greetings AFEE Colleagues,

I have a student interested in pursuing a graduate degree – his biggest interest is in economic development, but would be flexible. He is interested studying in the United States or Europe. He is an Econ & Finance major with a minor in mathematics.

I thought I would ask the group for suggestions. Growing up in Zimbabwe and Italy, he is motivated to address real world problems – and is open to a heterodox or critical perspective. Here is a recent article about some of the work he has done.

https://catawba.edu/news-events/news/college-news/catawba-college-student-assists-humanitarian-organization-zimbabwe/

Sincerely,

Eric Hake

--

Eric R. Hake

Interim Dean, Ketner School of Business
Professor, Economics
Secretary-Treasurer, Association For Evolutionary Economics www.afee.net
Faculty Advisor, SMIF

CATAWBA COLLEGE
Scholarship.  Character.  Culture.  Service.

Admin B, 2300 W. Innes St. Salisbury, NC 28144-2441
704-637-4293
704-637-4422 (fax)

Linwood F. Tauheed, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Economics