CALL FOR PAPERS

AFEE is organizing sessions at the 2019 Eastern Economic Association meeting. The upcoming meeting is in New York, NY (at the New York Sheraton Hotel) from February 28-March 3, 2019.

Please submit to Robert Scott ([log in to unmask]) your abstract of no more than 200 words by November 17.

If you would like to take some work off my hands and submit an entire session (ideally four papers) then submit all the abstracts to me by November 17 and indicate your desire that they all be included in one session. We prefer all presenters be AFEE members—or at minimum, plan to join AFEE before the conference.

At the bottom of your abstract please note any days you are unable to present. You will not have to pay the paper submission fee to the EEA.

For more details about the Eastern Economic Association meeting, see the following: https://www.ramapo.edu/eea/

Thank you!

Robert

Robert H. Scott, III