From: AFEEMAIL Discussion List <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Daphne Greenwood <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, August 31, 2018 3:26:48 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [External] Re: [AFEEMAIL] Why don't women major in econ?

Re John’s analysis .. Absolutely... same holds for many minority students.

Daphne

Sent by iPhone so anything strange was  authored by auto complete 😔

On Aug 31, 2018, at 11:22 AM, Bob Lucore <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

John,
That would seem closely related to the research done by Ann Mari May and others. If I am remembering the findings correctly, women economists are much more likely to recommend solutions to economic problems that don't rely on the obsolete market mentality.

Bob
Bob Lucore
Technology Support Consultant