Unto all Duncans, current and former, real and imaginary, does Duncan Prime
issue this summons.

Good Duncans, Their Excellencies of Forgotten Sea and Vatavia have asked
me, Duncan Prime to act as Their Magnate at the upcoming Crucible at the
Crossroads. I am calling all other Duncans to join me in this great
endeavor.

Did you ever fight in the Duncan Tournament at Lilies? Then come fight as a
Duncan again!

Do you wish you COULD have fought as a Duncan? Now is your chance!

Did you ever watch the Duncan Tournament and cheer on the combatants? Then
come and lend your efforts again, to the true side, the Duncan side.

Did you ever cook for the Duncans (I'm looking at YOU Gabbie)? Then come
and cook for them again in the cooking competition!

Are you too young to remember the Duncan Tournament? Then come and
participate in the youth activities as a Duncan and see how wonderful it
feels to be a Duncan!

The number of Duncans has dwindled over the years. Now is the time to step
forward, proclaim your Duncan-hood, and join me in claiming the crossroads
so all Duncans may travel freely throughout Calontir.

In service to Calontir and Duncans everywhere,

-- Duncan Prime --

Sir Duncan Bruce of Logan