Greetings one and all!

Many thanks for those who expressed interest in the open positions on
the Gold Falcon staff. I wish to notify you of the changes in the
offices:

Baroness Konstantia Kaloethina will be Lanner Herald after Saturday,
September 8, when Master Rhodri steps downs

Baron Modar Nezanich will take over as Red Hawk Herald on October 1. HL
Zaneta Baseggio will take a well-deserved rest

HL Johann Steinarrson will return to the office of Battleur Herald after
Fall Crown Tourney on October 13. HL Da'ud ibn Ibrahim al-Sisari (Dawi)
will then immediately become Purple Falcon, my emergency deputy

As always, I'm so very proud of the volunteerism and work of our College
of Heralds!

Brigida Gold Falcon