Glagolitic is a (dying) medieval Slavic alphabet.  As part of his efforts to revive endangered alphabets, Tim Brookes has created the board game "Glagolitic Abbey," which I thought might interest some of you:

"Set in an abbey in Bulgaria in the year 1200, the game sends the four competing players from one monk’s cell to another, trying to gain a knowledge of the arcane Glagolitic alphabet and thus find the treasure rumored to have been hidden by King Boris I of Bulgaria, champion of Glagolitic and Slavic culture in the face of opposition from the Pope, the Holy Roman Emperor and the Turks."

It's one of the possible rewards for a Kickstarter to raise money to create an online endangered alphabets atlas.  https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/endangeredatlas/the-atlas-of-endangered-alphabets/description

-Ingibiorg