Greetings to the list from Dorcas!

On the weekend of 6 October, at the dacha of Sofya la Rus, the heralds of Calontir (and other interested parties) will retreat for a weekend of farbling, study, discussion, potlucking and fun!

If you think heraldry is your kind of fun, if you think hanging out with heralds is fun, if you think it might be fun to be a herald but just aren't sure, this weekend is for you.  There will be time and room for teaching, learning, talking, punning (we're heralds, after all), projects and demonstrations.  This is not an event, so it's a non-garb weekend.  There's floor space to throw out a sleeping bag or set up a cot.  There's a back yard where you can pitch your tent.

Here's a link to a google survey that's really a way to RSVP:  https://goo.gl/forms/ 08Qz3c0Jdo3rz84g2

If you have a class you'd like to teach, or one you'd like to take, please let me know.  I can be reached via email at  [log in to unmask]

More details are forthcoming, including directions to the site, as the date gets closer.  Mark your calendars!

In service,
D^