Greetings!

As of  9/6 12:30, I have received 20 registrations!  If you have not
received a reply from me, please contact me soonest, as I have sent a
number to all of those individuals.

Please feel free to cross post this to any and all who might have an
interest in attending this weekend! (Including book of the face, as I am
not on that platform.)

Greetings Calontir!

It is that time of year again.  King's Companie of Archers approaches! Did
you want to skip the line on Saturday morning, or at least wait in a short,
quickly moving line?  Email Aibhilin!  dolphinlover1988 at gmail. com Send
my your SCA name, your court title, your rank in Calontir Archery and what
type of bow you are going to shoot (longbow, recurve, or crossbow).  I will
reply with you registration number.  You need only to pick up your score
card on Saturday morning and you are registered.  I will be taking
registrations until Friday (9/7) morning at 9 am.

Barony Archery! Champions!  Baronial Archery Marshals! Your Excellencies!
If you wish to put a 5 member team together, please do so and email it to
me at your earliest opportunity. If you have specific questions about the
shoot, please contact our Archer General, Honorable Lady Alessandra de Piro.

In Service,
Aibhilin