Greetings!

As of  9/6 12:30, I have received 20 registrations!  If you have not received a reply from me, please contact me soonest, as I have sent a number to all of those individuals.

Please feel free to cross post this to any and all who might have an interest in attending this weekend! (Including book of the face, as I am not on that platform.)

Greetings Calontir!

It is that time of year again.  King's Companie of Archers approaches! Did you want to skip the line on Saturday morning, or at least wait in a short, quickly moving line?  Email Aibhilin!  dolphinlover1988 at gmail. com Send my your SCA name, your court title, your rank in Calontir Archery and what type of bow you are going to shoot (longbow, recurve, or crossbow).  I will reply with you registration number.  You need only to pick up your score card on Saturday morning and you are registered.  I will be taking registrations until Friday (9/7) morning at 9 am.

Barony Archery! Champions!  Baronial Archery Marshals! Your Excellencies!  If you wish to put a 5 member team together, please do so and email it to me at your earliest opportunity. If you have specific questions about the shoot, please contact our Archer General, Honorable Lady Alessandra de Piro.

In Service,
Aibhilin

--
Maireann croí éadrom i bhfad.
A light heart lives long.

Please feel free to cross post this as you may deem necessary.  Thank you!!