HI All:
I have an international friend who wants to reimburse me via paypal.
(Yes, I totally trust this person) (and not $3M from a dodgybank ;)

In the past, when Paypal started up, they wanted more access to my
checking account than I was comfortable with (creepy, really). They
wanted all sorts of info about that bank account and it discouraged me
from using their service.  I wondered if anyone had good things to say
about the way they do business now.
I use Paypal to pay to exhibitons, etc.  I also get client money
deposited into my checking account, but not sure why Paypal wanted
access to money in and out of my account.

Any thoughts? Do you find them reliable and safe?
Thank you,
Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC
P.O. Box 325, Hereford, AZ 85615
520.803.0538