New computer came with High Sierra - I believe they all do now, yes. As I understand it though, the High Sierra that comes installed on brand new laptops is slightly different than the High Sierra that you can upgrade to from an older laptop. I didn’t have any trouble with this but my dad, who also just purchased a new MacBook, has had a little trouble with his set-up (data transfer from Time Machine) and that little system disconnect was one of the bumps in the road for him - a call with Apple sorted it out.

-N

Natalya Zahn
617-301-0494

List name is Sciart-L