I thought they placed the money from the other person INTO my banking account?  Maybe that's not the way it's done?
Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC
P.O. Box 325, Hereford, AZ 85615
520.803.0538
www.lindafeltner.com
On 9/22/18 5:07 PM, Bruce Bartrug wrote:
Linda, you can always just remove the money sent you from PayPal and send it to a bank account you already have.  Just a thought.

bruce