Print

Print


In my humble opinion, leaving funds at no interest in PayPal is not to my
liking.  As Marni noted, transferring to a bank account is easily done.

On Sun, Sep 23, 2018 at 10:50 AM Linda Feltner <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> Ahhh. thank you Marni!  I haven't gotten far enough into it to read the
> options! Thanks!
>
> Cheers,
> Linda
> ____________________________
> Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC
> P.O. Box 325, Hereford, AZ 85615
> 520.803.0538
> www.lindafeltner.com
> <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.lindafeltner.com&d=DwMD-g&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=4GvCAiiDSMZxBh4_ogLaRd8qIPl1enmv5H7lUBpRNRY&s=_0GUlDFXCCnpGEej3l0KRZ4gRA5L8c3VvclG9DQQEU0&e=>
> On 9/23/18 7:15 AM, Marni Fylling wrote:
>
> Paypal gives you a choice of depositing money you receive into your Paypal
> account or into a bank account; if you're paying for something with Paypal,
> you have a choice of sources for those funds- from your Paypal balance, a
> credit card, or bank account.
> ------------------------------
> *From:* SciArt-L Discussion List-for Natural Science Illustration-
> <[log in to unmask]> <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of
> Linda Feltner <[log in to unmask]> <[log in to unmask]>
> *Sent:* Sunday, September 23, 2018 9:37:37 AM
> *To:* [log in to unmask]
> *Subject:* Re: [SCIART] Paypal thoughts
>
> I thought they placed the money from the other person INTO my banking
> account?  Maybe that's not the way it's done?
> ____________________________
> Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC
> P.O. Box 325, Hereford, AZ 85615
> 520.803.0538
> www.lindafeltner.com
> <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.lindafeltner.com&d=DwMDaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=Hhfq1giz371MmWYeIHHJBjcJOMABo-8T8pqRObFty7M&s=93aTwi7vDZZ7QR15lRUtiZyjfDSSUATaU5qsMAvUNB0&e=>
> On 9/22/18 5:07 PM, Bruce Bartrug wrote:
>
> Linda, you can always just remove the money sent you from PayPal and send
> it to a bank account you already have.  Just a thought.
>
> bruce
>
> On Sat, Sep 22, 2018 at 8:01 PM Linda Feltner <[log in to unmask]>
> wrote:
>
> Thank you Emily, Marni, and Bruce.
> I'm glad to hear of the success.  Creating another checking account seems
> like a great safeguard, but for me that may be problematical, without going
> into details.
>
> Thanks to you all, and I really appreciate it.
> Linda
>
> ____________________________
> Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC
> P.O. Box 325, Hereford, AZ 85615
> 520.803.0538
> www.lindafeltner.com
> <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.lindafeltner.com&d=DwMD-g&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=iJZigkqVUgWz6lXwreXdHD3tpmu3wDF70stSrUrb2FA&s=Zhm7iGHi3APaUXIUpM56j0N0xKK0ss_uTy7dpfaWDyc&e=>
> On 9/22/18 8:58 AM, Marni Fylling wrote:
>
>
> ________________________________________________
>
> Need to leave or subscribe to the Sciart-L listserv? Follow the
> instructions at
> https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.gnsi.org_resources_reviews_gnsi-2Dsciart-2Dl-2Dlistserv&d=DwIFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=XSZzgJA40OXmjprYhPZ0fDUgogE3_PHOx0yTOlpG0Cs&s=oDF2vTKx6g4Rk06Tojig55Le5ZNCZzgk8M5BYJ2dG6s&e=
> <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.gnsi.org_resources_reviews_gnsi-2Dsciart-2Dl-2Dlistserv&d=DwMDaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=Hhfq1giz371MmWYeIHHJBjcJOMABo-8T8pqRObFty7M&s=xW3gploczU7XR_kj5QGqwTtqVk_fk5c_asWL8VeBHpU&e=>
>
>
> ________________________________________________
>
> Need to leave or subscribe to the Sciart-L listserv? Follow the
> instructions at
> https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.gnsi.org_resources_reviews_gnsi-2Dsciart-2Dl-2Dlistserv&d=DwIFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=XSZzgJA40OXmjprYhPZ0fDUgogE3_PHOx0yTOlpG0Cs&s=oDF2vTKx6g4Rk06Tojig55Le5ZNCZzgk8M5BYJ2dG6s&e=
> <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.gnsi.org_resources_reviews_gnsi-2Dsciart-2Dl-2Dlistserv&d=DwMFAg&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=IQ_YvFKPCQ2-sd4Fp0Hsp9CLYbhW6O8t4sHcDX61j4A&s=wEXFb5ZHn_fZcfTxyo52QqpbfL6nFRV95YrdhKfOlmg&e=>
>
> ________________________________________________
>
> Need to leave or subscribe to the Sciart-L listserv? Follow the
> instructions at
> https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.gnsi.org_resources_reviews_gnsi-2Dsciart-2Dl-2Dlistserv&d=DwIFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=XSZzgJA40OXmjprYhPZ0fDUgogE3_PHOx0yTOlpG0Cs&s=oDF2vTKx6g4Rk06Tojig55Le5ZNCZzgk8M5BYJ2dG6s&e=
> <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.gnsi.org_resources_reviews_gnsi-2Dsciart-2Dl-2Dlistserv&d=DwMD-g&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=4GvCAiiDSMZxBh4_ogLaRd8qIPl1enmv5H7lUBpRNRY&s=hfxGb5TtM-Ueb-eR8jZ76IWgcelTOhAY8-M57Vb1xWQ&e=>
>
>
> ________________________________________________
>
> Need to leave or subscribe to the Sciart-L listserv? Follow the
> instructions at
> https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.gnsi.org_resources_reviews_gnsi-2Dsciart-2Dl-2Dlistserv&d=DwIFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=XSZzgJA40OXmjprYhPZ0fDUgogE3_PHOx0yTOlpG0Cs&s=oDF2vTKx6g4Rk06Tojig55Le5ZNCZzgk8M5BYJ2dG6s&e=
>


-- 
Bruce Bartrug
Nobleboro, Maine, USA
[log in to unmask]
www.brucebartrug.com

•The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but
because of those who look on and do nothing.  - Albert Einstein
•In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence
of our friends. -Martin Luther King

Subscribe to Sciart-L by completing the form at https://listserv.unl.edu/signup-anon

List name is Sciart-L

To unsubscribe, complete form at https://listserv.unl.edu/signup-anon?UNSUB=1

Problems: Email Lana at [log in to unmask]