P.O. Box 325, Hereford, AZ 85615
520.803.0538
www.lindafeltner.com
On 9/23/18 8:23 AM, Bruce Bartrug wrote:
In my humble opinion, leaving funds at no interest in PayPal is not to my liking.  As Marni noted, transferring to a bank account is easily done.

On Sun, Sep 23, 2018 at 10:50 AM Linda Feltner <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Ahhh. thank you Marni!  I haven't gotten far enough into it to read the options! Thanks!

Cheers,
Linda
____________________________
Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC
P.O. Box 325, Hereford, AZ 85615
520.803.0538
www.lindafeltner.com
On 9/23/18 7:15 AM, Marni Fylling wrote:
Paypal gives you a choice of depositing money you receive into your Paypal account or into a bank account; if you're paying for something with Paypal, you have a choice of sources for those funds- from your Paypal balance, a credit card, or bank account.
From: SciArt-L Discussion List-for Natural Science Illustration- <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Linda Feltner <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sunday, September 23, 2018 9:37:37 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SCIART] Paypal thoughts

I thought they placed the money from the other person INTO my banking account?  Maybe that's not the way it's done?
Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC
P.O. Box 325, Hereford, AZ 85615
520.803.0538
www.lindafeltner.com
On 9/22/18 5:07 PM, Bruce Bartrug wrote:
Linda, you can always just remove the money sent you from PayPal and send it to a bank account you already have.  Just a thought.

bruce