Hi Mali,
I use an Excel spreadsheet.

Each year is separated into groups.

Column One.  Inventory number.  This consists of my initials/last two digit of year/number of painting. PSVG/18/05. Means Patricia Savage, 2018, fifth painting finished in 2018.
Two.  Title.
Three.  Medium.
Four. Unframed size.
Five.  Framed size.
Six.  Price.
Seven.  Sold.
Eight.  Notes.

Hope that helps.

Patricia Savage
P_savageart.com

Sent from my iPad

> On Sep 29, 2018, at 7:25 PM, mali moir <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> Hi everyone,
> I am not sure if this subject has been raised recently....
>
> I would like to find an easy and free system to record/catalog all my artworks.
> At the moment I just have some images and details put onto a word doc, good for info but hard to find ....
>
> Can anyone suggest a simply free system please?
>
> Ive looked online but I prefer to get advise from artists and this is a fantastic forum for great advise.
> thanks in advance
> Mali
>
> Mali Moir - Artist Melbourne Australia
> T: 0422 575 034  E: [log in to unmask]
> www.MaliMoir.com.au   www.Championanimals.com.au

> https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.gnsi.org_resources_reviews_gnsi-2Dsciart-2Dl-2Dlistserv&d=DwIFAg&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=LdZlUsstPXIcVt4jh8D_OJRKhzQgNAsHKCt3bk-F-ek&s=WGv9DywgSvBS72BSCIj9m7zH_NP7NtjcqWaEW29InkA&e=

List name is Sciart-L