Wow, saved the day, eh?

I also save the PPT files (6 of them)  as just JPEGS and PDF, and used to burn a CD just in case, and a flash drive, but that's not so good anymore. I do post them to dropbox even though I can't retrieve them from my laptop.
Still, one day all will fail and I'll have to do my chicken-dance.... No one wants that.

Cheers, and may our backups never fail!
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC
P.O. Box 325, Hereford, AZ 85615