HI All!
Well my trusty Mac Book Pro is dying! I've to a class to teach in 10 days.  No time to drive twice to Tucson to get it looked at by an apple store.

What do you use?

I need either a tablet or a laptop, but I need it to run a Powerpoint presentation (no time to switch to the MAC version).
Photoshop, wifi,  I have a VGA adapter where I plug into their projectors and smart screens.  AND hopefully they still make them with flash drive USB slots! (rolling eyes skyward here).

My last one had a CD slot, but they probably don't make them any more- rats!

Any advice?

Super thanks!
Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC
P.O. Box 325, Hereford, AZ 85615