I was debating driving all the way to Tucson and letting the Mac Geniuses look at it, but while I was reading online about diagnostics for hardware vs. software, I ran across a notation to "click here" to see if the Geniuses will even touch it. Nope, it's first on the list of obsolete in the US. haha.

Guess that shows me that I should keep shopping.....
Apple will give me a Big Ol' $55 bucks for the trade in. Wheeeee. Be still my heart.

Cheers,
Linda

Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC
P.O. Box 325, Hereford, AZ 85615