Aha!! got it... clicking on the Calibrate key while holding optiondoes
bring up a much more advanced selection of settings.

thanks!
Gail

www.guthillustration.com <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.guthillustration.com_&d=DwIFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=XLzKZpdpVHCJes1a_S8_G18sGrGV2i-IlsRXlaV_umE&s=KYXpdz8I_c9UBxWIFWhbl3oFvoOuquZvaxx6USkwxbc&e=>

List name is Sciart-L