Any chance someone could write/video this as instructions for others?
THANKS
Lana

From: SciArt-L Illustration- <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Gail Guth <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Friday, September 7, 2018 at 1:37 PM
To: SciArt-L Illustration- <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [SCIART] Printing glitches

Aha!! got it... clicking on the Calibrate key while holding option does bring up a much more advanced selection of settings.

thanks!
Gail

On 9/7/18 1:21 PM, Karen Ackoff wrote:
Gail,

Are you running the most recent operating system?

Does the Calibrate button take you through a series of steps where you balance grays and values? If not, then hold down the option key, and it will take you through its advanced options. I tried on this on 2 computers - one new one with a Retina display, one old without. Both running current OS. The option key was required for both in order to access the advanced calibration settings. Or, you can choose from a list (usually iMac, Adobe, etc.).

Without the option key, it allows you to set the white point and decide if other users can use this “calibration”, but it does not walk you through the steps where you balance/adjust color and values.

If you can’t find this, call me… we could set up a screen share and I can walk you through it.