Heh, Heh.  I do that when I need tax advice, or shopping for tech
equipment, if I don't get a clear answer, then I hang up and call
back-get someone else... then compare advice.  d

You Rock! for the light bulb going off!   and noodling out the other info.

Best cheer!
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC
P.O. Box 325, Hereford, AZ 85615