Fabulous detective work, Karen.

I can't expect the techs to know everything..... I think their brain would go "Ka-boom".....  but Apple is good at trying, I have found.

One guy, I think it was HP printers, I said from the getgo that I wanted to find the solution, not purchase a new printer, and he hung up on me. haha.  No Joy with this gal. At first I was incensed, then thought he saved me a whole lotta time, I called back got someone else, and we fixed it.

I feel sorry for most of them, all they hear all day are complaints, frustration and tears!

Glad you got it worked out!
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC
P.O. Box 325, Hereford, AZ 85615