On getting the contact Info from Apple. I had  several issues that required some extensive help and received the re-contact phone numbers. This was extremely helpful and the issues were unresolved. The return contact & case number lasted for 30 days; my issues were resolved in less time. This procedure was excellent. Apple has ”saved my bacon” on a couple of occasions. I have a very odd issue now; getting ready to contact Apple.
Best wishes for success!

C Olivia (“OC”) Carlisle
Scientific Illustration, Photographic Fine Art, Graphic Design
Guild of Natural Science Illustrators
“Take Flight And Soar With Your Dreams”