Hi Patricia,

I will be entering- still working on the form. Wi submit image via e-mail.

Dorie

Dorie Petrochko
Senior Instructor-Natural Science Illustration Program
Yale Peabody Museum of Natural History
170 Whitney Avenue
New Haven, CT 06511
www.ctnsi.com
www.aviartis.com
*https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.medillsb.com_DoriePetrochko&d=DwIFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=LHPLU3TNQQzW7R43MzTah93SYTteZYFmj2CWYv2tVWQ&s=jiU-R2Us1KHJT7lXWxz-AFZtDLz3n31bVDgLDbfANYw&e=
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.medillsb.com_DoriePetrochko&d=DwIFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=LHPLU3TNQQzW7R43MzTah93SYTteZYFmj2CWYv2tVWQ&s=jiU-R2Us1KHJT7lXWxz-AFZtDLz3n31bVDgLDbfANYw&e=>*
203-5070356

List name is Sciart-L