Hi All,

I think I am going to bite the bullet and get a subscription to the Adobe Creative Cloud. I am embarrassed to say how old my Adobe Suite is but let’s just say it is pretty old and now that I just upgraded my MacBook I can’t get Illustrator to work - it just freezes. :(

Please share your experiences with the subscription - I want likes, dislikes, cost per month etc…

Thanks ahead of time!

Tricia Cassady
The Art & Nature Studio
www.plantsandsoils.com <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.plantsandsoils.com_&d=DwIFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=n-Aq2QD6M71hkEsmnoXQnaNKXs3_PNFnl_fk5EmGeLc&s=Q4aIh8zahbN4I-bUonW6KRVc6rvaXbJ-kby983t75kw&e=>

(I also need to update my website)

:)

List name is Sciart-L