From: SciArt-L Discussion List-for Natural Science Illustration- <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Emily S. Damstra
Sent: Saturday, 22 September 2018 10:41 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SCIART] Creative Cloud

Hi Tricia,

I have been paying the monthly fee for Creative Cloud for a few years now. I like that I never have to think about or make a decision regarding whether or not to upgrade my software—something I always dreaded. I also like that I have access to Adobe Typekit, which offers use of some nice fonts (at no extra charge), and that I have access to other Adobe software beyond just Photoshop and Illustrator, some of which I've actually used. ;)

The downside is of course the monthly fee. As Ron said; it's just the cost of doing business, and for me it's well worth it.

---
Emily S. Damstra
natural science illustration
Guelph, Ontario
emilydamstra.com <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__emilydamstra.com&d=DwMFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=nf1XKlDxuZTa03-aiMT4sgIJ3sqilyY4XJzyK_JBpBI&s=GlkmhpA_Heh5NPZZwiRnnLsgTx_Vg1hSXqXv2TKgobg&e=>

@EmilyDamstra