I've taken photos of interiors of a house for a couple that are selling the
home and moving away.  They've lived in the house for 30 years, and since
it's a home in an historic village for which I'm collecting images for a
book, I was more than interested in helping the couple "collect" memories.
Long story, but it's turned out to be one of those
hoursofworkwithnopayscenarios.

However, I've given them a CD with 72ppi jpgs of the photos they
wanted.....there are 143.....and they can't see them on their MAC laptop.
 Huh?  The photos are in nested folders.....you know, Dining Room, Kitchen,
yatta yatta.  The folders were produced on Windows10 with a standard right
click, New, Folder.  And the images inside the folders are jpgs produced in
Photoshop.   I've seen the missus open jpgs from her emails and/or travel
photos, so I know there's some sort of jpg viewing program.  There are at
least two in Win10.  I haven't been able to visit to see what the
problem(s) might be, so I'm not certain if it's the folders she can't open
or the jpgs.   Suggestions?  Other than abandoning the project :).

Thanks,
bab

--
Bruce Bartrug