Hi Tricia,
I have been paying the monthly fee for Creative Cloud for a few years now.
I like that I never have to think about or make a decision regarding
whether or not to upgrade my software—something I always dreaded. I also
like that I have access to Adobe Typekit, which offers use of some nice
fonts (at no extra charge), and that I have access to other Adobe software
beyond just Photoshop and Illustrator, some of which I've actually used. ;)
The downside is of course the monthly fee. As Ron said; it's just the cost
of doing business, and for me it's well worth it.
---
*Emily S. Damstra*
natural science illustration
Guelph, Ontario
emilydamstra.com
@EmilyDamstra

On Fri, Sep 21, 2018 at 8:56 PM Tricia Cassady <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I think I am going to bite the bullet and get a subscription to the Adobe
> Creative Cloud. I am embarrassed to say how old my Adobe Suite is but let’s
> just say it is pretty old and now that I just upgraded my MacBook I can’t
> get Illustrator to work - it just freezes. :(
>
> Please share your experiences with the subscription - I want likes,
> dislikes, cost per month etc…

List name is Sciart-L