Linda, you can always just remove the money sent you from PayPal and send it to a bank account you already have.  Just a thought.

bruce

On Sat, Sep 22, 2018 at 8:01 PM Linda Feltner <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Thank you Emily, Marni, and Bruce.
I'm glad to hear of the success.  Creating another checking account seems like a great safeguard, but for me that may be problematical, without going into details.

Thanks to you all, and I really appreciate it.
Linda

Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC
P.O. Box 325, Hereford, AZ 85615
520.803.0538