Sorry to hear that this happened, Paul.
I had some listerv issues too this summer. About a month or so ago, I realized that my ECN listerv emails had started going to my junk folder. That didn’t used to happen. I don’t understand the switch. It was bizzare. Check that yours haven’t done the same.

Isa Betancourt

Curatorial Assistant at the Academy of Natural Sciences of Drexel University