The new DEB NSF solicitation (RFP) covering theĀ  Systematics and
Biodiversity Sciences came out on 24 August, but I have seen no
discussion of that. This is the new, no-deadline full-proposal format we
have been waiting for.

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.nsf.gov_pubs_2018_nsf18587_nsf18587.htm&d=DwIDaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=-lUMCZ4RK28H4qvcd3vmEBuyVJHHG0OpDzFenR9wX-A&m=3q2_ddH-NiCNBz_F8nmUDbw_DjbjvCwp4Di3xXIBerc&s=_6yFDLfCmiXVYNN0rATpLfGTRzgg-3zpXApuG5qosyY&e=

Given what we were told last year, this looks like a betrayal:

"In a given fiscal year (October 1-September 30), an individual may be
listed as a PI or co-PI on no more than one proposal submitted to the
*DEB Core Track *in response to this solicitation and no more than one
proposal submitted to any one of the BIO divisions on the *RoL Track*."

Mike

Michael A. Ivie, Ph.D., F.R.E.S.

US Post Office Address:
Montana Entomology Collection