The new DEB NSF solicitation (RFP) covering theĀ  Systematics and Biodiversity Sciences came out on 24 August, but I have seen no discussion of that. This is the new, no-deadline full-proposal format we have been waiting for.

https://www.nsf.gov/pubs/2018/nsf18587/nsf18587.htm

Given what we were told last year, this looks like a betrayal:

"In a given fiscal year (October 1-September 30), an individual may be listed as a PI or co-PI on no more than one proposal submitted to the DEB Core Track in response to this solicitation and no more than one proposal submitted to any one of the BIO divisions on the RoL Track."

Mike

Michael A. Ivie, Ph.D., F.R.E.S.

US Post Office Address:
Montana Entomology Collection