Last year I drove across the border (Canada to USA) with insect collections in Schmid boxes. Providing a printed list of the species was satisfactory to customs inspectors. That was done after extensive online research and calling the appropriate offices handling these potential issues.

Luc Leblanc

Curator of the William F. Barr Entomological Museum

University of Idaho, Department of Entomology, Plant pathology and Nematology (EPPN)

875 Perimeter Drive MS 2329

Moscow, ID 83844-2329

Phone: 208-885-7079

http://www.researchgate.net/profile/Luc_Leblanc2

http://www.uidaho.edu/cals/pses/research-and-extension/entomological-museum

L'enfance de l'art est la jeunesse du coeur - Sol.

1456504615039_D