Hello everybody,
me and my ex PhD supervisor are currently meeting some problems with the shipment of 4 small boxes of American scarabs to USA. The material was borrowed from the MCZ of the Harvard University and we’d like to return it, but apparently there are no couriers willing to deliver natural history specimens. We tried with FedEx (the same used by the MCZ to send us those specimens), DHL, SDL and TNT, but all of them said us their current policies do not allow the transport of living or dead animals, or part of them, especially in the USA. Have some of you already got such difficulties?
Please let me know. Any help is really appreciated, thank you so very much in advance

Cheers

Michele