Dear ECNers,

Just a small addition to this request from an enthusiastic student naturally wanting everything : -).
At this point we are mainly looking for any DNA-grade Oxyporus material in 96% alc. or specimens that
were recently pinned from 96% alcohol, or from 70% alc. if they were not too long there. We do not
expect many of those specimens available, so any would count! Regular museum material is not asked
at this point. Alexandra may contact curators in a specific way for the regular material for certain species
later.

If any of you have some DNA-grade Oxyporus specimens ready to be brought to the upcoming ESA/ECN,
these can be given to Adam Brunke who will be there and who currently has a student at CNC returning to
St. Petersburg in late December, a good hand-carry opportunity.

Many thanks and best wishes!
Alexey

Alexey Solodovnikov
Associate Professor, Curator of Coleoptera (beetles) collection

University of Copenhagen
Natural History Museum of Denmark
Zoological Museum
Universitetsparken 15, 2100 Copenhagen, DENMARK

DIR +45 22615527
www.solodovnikovlab.com