Hi Everyone,

I'm working on an interactive timeline project for the Global Citizenship Program at my college.  The timeline will spotlight the life of the immigrant Annie Sadilek Pavelka as it dovetailed with Cather's life and in turn how Cather created the fictional character Antonia from Annie.

I've plowed through Woodress's biography for most of my results, in addition to what I found available on the Willa Cather Foundation and Willa Cather Archive sites.   I was wondering if any of you could point me in the direction of more research or specifics on the times and experiences they actually shared.  Even the minutest detail would be appreciated.

Thank you.

--Jim

Jim Cody, D.Litt.
Professor