Speaking of undergraduate days, I have always wondered how many heterodox economists started down that path with Heilbroner’s Making of Economic Society.

Eric

--

Eric R. Hake

Interim Dean, Ketner School of Business
Elias B. Saleeby Professor of Business
Secretary-Treasurer, Association For Evolutionary Economics www.afee.net
Faculty Advisor, SMIF

CATAWBA COLLEGE
Scholarship.  Character.  Culture.  Service.

Admin B, 2300 W. Innes St. Salisbury, NC 28144-2441
704-637-4293
704-637-4422 (fax)