Hi Geoff,

Tim Wunder and I did a paper some years ago on Institutionalism and the State. The idea was to give a concise and cohesive picture of that aspect of institutional economics. If I recall correctly this issue of the Forum was dedicated to a series of papers that did roughly the same thing for other aspects of institutional economics.   You might try there.

Wunder, Timothy and Thomas Kemp, Institutionalism and the State: Founding Views Reexamined. Forum for Social Economics, Vol. 37 No 1: 27-42. 2008.

Regards,

Tom

Dr. Thomas Kemp

Professor and Chair