The Hogan Jazz Archive located on the Tulane University campus in the heart
of uptown New Orleans is seeking an innovative curator. If you have any
questions about the position, Tulane, or New Orleans, please don’t hesitate
to contact me. Please note, we’ll begin our first review of applications
November 29 so don’t delay too long! The full job description is available
here: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__apply.interfolio.com_57111&d=DwIFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=PHu0YcldevQqIedM86l0iexbqE-AeZLl-lupNToNx6I&m=5bQIlGxL-R3W1khYHGa-Uzv9jnem6kB0XlJRn3qZe0Q&s=lakDsI-EizQioXLTiwvr5bLH9aok99xWveVAmOAyp9k&e=