The Hogan Jazz Archive located on the Tulane University campus in the heart of uptown New Orleans is seeking an innovative curator. If you have any questions about the position, Tulane, or New Orleans, please don’t hesitate to contact me. Please note, we’ll begin our first review of applications November 29 so don’t delay too long! The full job description is available here: https://apply.interfolio.com/57111