Dear colleagues,

we are delighted to announce the programme for the upcoming conference
"Instrumental Theatre. Music and the Stage in Latin America
(1954-2006)", which will be held in Buenos Aires on December 3-5,
2018, at the Casa Nacional del Bicentenario.

The conference is a joint effort between the Centre des Recherches sur
les Arts et le Langage (EHESS, Paris), the University of Quilmes
(Argentina), and the University of Buenos Aires.

The programme can be viewed on the website of the conference:
www.timeal2018.com

as well as on the site of the conference venue:
https://casadelbicentenario.gob.ar/category/actividades/pensamiento

All activities are free and open to the public.

We look forward welcoming those in Buenos Aires for this event.

Best,
The organizing committee