Isham, Lawrence B. Preparation of Drawings for Paleontological Publication: A Handbook of Paleontological Techniques, W.H. Freeman & Co., 1965.

Does anyone have this book? I cannot find any information on it; it is not listed as out of print and does not appear on the WorldCat web page, Google Books, or Amazon. I checked the publisher - and a search gets no hits.

If anyone has this book or has any information on it, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you,
Karen