Thanks everyone, for sharing all this information.

Nicolle, you mentioned doing spot illustrations using the iPad with Procreate--do you have a choice of resolutions?
Just curious. I have a small iPad mini which I love for reading and setting up for reference photos, but I do not
think the Apple pencil works with it like the iPad Pro. I was wondering if another kind of pencil would work.

Hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving.

Take care,
Wendy

Wendy Beth Jackelow, MFA, CMI, FAMI
Medical & Scientific Illustration

266 Pelton Avenue
Staten Island, NY 10310
Tel/fax (718) 273-0002
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.wbjackelowstudios.com&d=DwIFAg&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=t9wqiwaA2fSTa3kY5Zr2_2uDUgwO2cj6-8ud3ashfCw&s=DKhHOo3AXh0utehV4yd5qYsY4kC0Ea2iu_1a4zM4m08&e=

List name is Sciart-L