Your e-mail alerted me to keep my eyes peeled, as I subscribe to the Photographer’s plan (for Photoshop) and it renews in one month. FYI, I received two e-mails from Adobe yesterday. The first said this:

Membership details: Creative Cloud Photography plan (one-year, prepaid)
Renewal rate: USD 119.88 plus Tax/VAT

The second apparently is a Black Friday special and says:
Get the Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan for
US$99/year when you pay up front.
Offer ends November 23
 	Chat to redeem
 	Or call 800-915-9451 to get this offer.

So I called. What happened is that customer service cancelled my current plan and is refunding the cost of 1 month of the subscription. I had to provide a different e-mail address than the one currently on my account so that she could give me a new license for a year of the plan, prepaid at $99. Supposedly it all worked out fine. I’ll have to keep a close eye on my credit card statement and make sure.

Lynette

> On Nov 19, 2018, at 8:17 AM, Chris Gralapp <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> I just got this hot off the medical illustrators listserv--a great way to reduce your cost for the Adobe full subscription.  I did this all last year--and just followed these steps to renew at the lower promotional price.  Golden!
>

> Julia Stack says:
> I know we are all tired of Adobe and their subscription model but so many still use it. I think I had posted about Adobe's Black Friday special last year and I saw they have it again. My annual membership from last year has been $39.99 monthly and was going up to $52.99. I was able to cancel since it was the last month of the annual membership and subscribe again for another year of $39.99 per month. Call or do an online chat with Adobe if you have questions or need help.
>
> Here's the link to the deal, good til Nov 23rd. www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html?red=a
>

> Carolyn Holmes says:
>
> I just went online to cancel and resubscribe and when I pressed the "cancel" button they gave me the opportunity to resubscribe at the $39 level. So you don't actually have to cancel this year, you just have to act like you are going to. What a silly rigmarole!  Anyway, its an easy 5 minute exercise to save $144/yr.
>
> Happy Thanksgiving all!
>
> Chris
>
> --
>

> >^..^<
> Chris Gralapp, MA, CMI, FAMI
> Medical/Scientific Illustration
> eyeart at chrisgralapp.com
> chrisgralapp.com

> https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.gnsi.org_resources_reviews_gnsi-2Dsciart-2Dl-2Dlistserv&d=DwIFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=OlmNsKZm6h0Uhd1y3K5Qc6v6zKGVuE_u72_VN_JD-Eo&s=g1GJeoGULpqj7cRaCWn3myxtbO3jhT62uBOvDRoQPSY&e=

List name is Sciart-L