Not art-related, but… I’d love a new iPad if only for this feature…

You can put sheet music on it (I assume in PDF format), and there is a gadget/foot-pedal, and you can turn pages without losing a beat.

On Nov 26, 2018, at 6:26 PM, Sandy <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Wendy,

I also have an older model iPad and the new iPad pencil won't work with it.  I went to Best Buy and got a Wacom bamboo and it works just fine.  I think it cost about $50.

Sandy Williams

-----Original Message-----
From: Wendy Beth Jackelow <[log in to unmask]>
To: SCIART-L <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Mon, Nov 26, 2018 5:27 pm
Subject: Re: [SCIART] New Technology

Thanks everyone, for sharing all this information.

Nicolle, you mentioned doing spot illustrations using the iPad with Procreate--do you have a choice of resolutions?
Just curious. I have a small iPad mini which I love for reading and setting up for reference photos, but I do not
think the Apple pencil works with it like the iPad Pro. I was wondering if another kind of pencil would work.

Hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving.

Take care,
Wendy

Wendy Beth Jackelow, MFA, CMI, FAMI
Medical & Scientific Illustration

266 Pelton Avenue
Staten Island, NY 10310
Tel/fax (718) 273-0002
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.wbjackelowstudios.com&d=DwIFAg&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=t9wqiwaA2fSTa3kY5Zr2_2uDUgwO2cj6-8ud3ashfCw&s=DKhHOo3AXh0utehV4yd5qYsY4kC0Ea2iu_1a4zM4m08&e=

List name is Sciart-L