nature

On Wed, Nov 14, 2018, 6:44 PM Bruce Bartrug <[log in to unmask] wrote:
Hi, can anyone recommend an online science journal?  One that deals with various aspects of scientific investigation, from physics to botany?  Maybe there are none that broad, but at least paleontology, zoology, botany, astronomy.  Oh, and in no way ever mentions the word "trump."

Thanks,
bab

--
Bruce Bartrug