Hi Bruce: I've been enjoying  Science Magazine (AAAS publication)..  It has an online version, and has a very broad scope of subject matter.   I am going to get the hard copy next year, rather than the online version, I just like the hard copies.

Cheers,
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC
P.O. Box 325, Hereford, AZ 85615