Libraries now have get apps for looking at magazines that is much more like the real thing

On Thu, Nov 15, 2018 at 2:56 PM Bruce Bartrug <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I know what you mean, Linda.  I bought the Atlantic online edition so I could browse same on my Chromebook.  Unfortunately, it's difficult to scroll down and back up for the next column and I seldom finish an issue before the next arrives.  I may buy the magazine next year, as I can carry it just as easily as a laptop :).

Thanks to everyone for the suggestions....I'll peruse each.  Also haven't seen the verb "to trump" anywhere yet, which is ever such a relief.

bab