Annual Reviews (where I work) now has a brand new online science magazine called Knowable. It’s pretty snazzy—all of the latest topics in research, distilled down into terms we can understand! I wish it had more science illustrations, but they are probably leaning toward editorial and photographic images due to their fast-paced production cycle.

Their subscription is currently free while they are getting established.

Fiona

--^--

Fiona R. Martin

Senior Illustration Editor

Annual Reviews | Connect With Our Experts

+1(650)843-6626

4139 El Camino Way | Palo Alto, CA | 94306 | USA

Blog; Twitter; Facebook; Knowable Magazine